TECNOTOP S-3000 HR
Two component, hi-tech colored, high resistance, cold polyurea based resin for high quality coatings
TECNOTOP S-3000 HR is a two component, fluid, aliphatic and pigmented coating; with high mechanical resistance, cold application by a roll. Suitable for pavement and floor finishing (suitable for low external temperatures).
Flooring resin to use on the next situations:
- Pavements of heavy and intense traffic as for garages, car parks, malls.
- Pavements of high decontamination and cleaning requirements as in chemical and food industries
NOTE: call our technical department about the application to other supports or situations
|density at 23ºC||±1,60 g/cm³|
|tensile strength at 23 ºC||>11 MPa|
|shore A at 7 days at 23 ºC||>98|
|recoat time at 23 ºC||±1,5~2 hours|
|concrete adhesion||>2 MPa|
|passable (pedestrian) at 23ºC||±2 hours|
|passable (pedestrian) at -20ºC||±8 hours|
|passable (light vehicles) at 23ºC||±8~12 hours|
- Aliphatic, fast dry coating (±2 hours to allow the pedestrian walk)
- Cold application by roll
- Application at low ambiance temperatures (dry time 8 hours at -20ºC)
- 100% solids content
- Excellent resistance to heavy traffic, outside (aliphatic behavior) and inside areas
- It can be applied on several supports: concrete, ceramic tiles, cement or DESMOPOL, and TECNOCOAT waterproofing aromatic membranes
- TECNOFLOOR S-3000 HR should be applied in dry conditions avoiding the presence of humidity or water coming from the surface to be coated or the substrate, whether at the time of application or subsequently (pressure from phreatic water level)
- In the event there is humidity in the substrate at the time of application, consult the technical specifications of our primers where the maximum humidity ranges are specified
- Finishing versatility, multi-layer or may be applied as a paint
- Easy of maintenance, cleaning, and decontamination
- The final product is obtained by mixing 100% of the two components. If only part of the product is used, make sure that this ratio is always maintained to ensure that the final result retains the product's best qualities.
- Mix both components together well using a rod stirrer for around 2 minutes, or until the two components are completely mixed.
- Can be used outdoors and indoors situations (aliphatic behavior)
- It is recommended that the same batch number is used in each area of application to ensure an even color is obtained
- Do not add water in any case
- You can add DESMOSOLVENT (max. 5%) for an easier application
- No solvent, odorless
Metal tins, on these two different formats:
- LARGE:16 kg + 4 kg
- SMALL:4 kg + 1 kg
12 months at temperatures between 5° C and 35° C, provided it is stored in a dry place. Once the tin has been opened, the product must be used immediately.
In general, you should take the following factors:
- repair the surface (fill in depressions, eliminate unevenness, eliminate any old waterproofing, etc.)
- singular points preparation(perimeter, sinks / evacuations, expansion joints or structural)
- clean up the surface or substrate, removing any dust, dirt, grease or efflorescence.
- the surface has to be enough compressive strength of adhesion of the membrane. If it were not so, we will proceed to apply our primers resins to achieve this target
- in case of doubt of all above, apply before in a restricted area and to check
TECNOTOP S-3000 HR can be applied to many different surfaces and the procedure will vary depending on its nature or state. Below we set out some of the applications for the most common surfaces; for other surfaces not described, please contact our technical department.
Cement or concrete surfaces
- any depressions or voids should be repaired using a mix (ratio of ±1:4) of our epoxy resin PRIMER EP-1020 mixed with silica sand.
- fill joints with MASTIC PU, polyurethane mastic
- the concrete should be completely cured (concrete curing takes 28 days) or, in any case, the maximum level of humidity allowed for the substrate should be verified, depending on the primer used.
- any concrete latencies or release agents should be eliminated and an open-pore surface achieved by grit blasting, milling, or sanding.
- clean up the surface or substrate, removing any dust, dirt, grease, or efflorescence.
- apply PRIMER EP-1020 100% solids epoxy resin, with a yield of approximately ±300 g/m² (two thin layers) always depending on the state of the substrate or the surface's porosity.
- application by short hair roll, thin coats of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR, recommended two layers.(consumption ±250g/m²/coat)
- light polish of surface: to open the pore, clean up of dust and dirt particles.
- ceramic surfaces should not have empty joints or loose elements or parts. These should be filled with MASTIC PU mastic, complemented with TECNOBAND 100 on the joints if necessary, or with our resin mortar made by a mix of our 100% solid content epoxy resin PRIMER EP-1020 and SILICA SAND (ratio of ±1:4).
- clean up the surface
- next, apply the required primer; in these cases of non-porous surfaces use the water-based epoxy PRIMER EPw-1070, yield 250 g/m².
- application by short hair roll, thin coats of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR, recommended two layers.(consumption ±200g/m²/coat)
For another kind of support contact our technical department. Please, check all the TDS of our products and systems
- Consult in all cases the waiting times, drying time, singular points treatment, conditions of application of all the products through the technical data sheets of each product, the technical handbook of application of TECNOCOAT , or consult our technical department.
- For other types of supports/substrates, for further information on the execution application procedure, for any additional questions, please, consult the technical data sheets (TDS) of these products, or our technical department.
- These guidelines are valid although they can be modified, according to the situation of the supports, conditioning of the bearing structures of the elements to be waterproofed, external climatology or situation at the time of application
This is the methodology for the application of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR:
as a paint
- apply TECNOTOP S-3000 HR by a short-haired roller in at least two successive layers as drying times. Consumption in this type of application is ±200-250 g/m²/layer, depending on the roughness of the substrate.
multilayer system(SILICA SAND)
- apply a first coat of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR by short hair roll
- spread SILICA SAND on the wet surface of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR.
- once dried, remove the non bonded SILICA SAND
- apply a second coat of TECNOTOP S-3000 HR with rubber
- the last coat, applied by roll
The TECNOTOP S-3000 HR system may be complemented with the following products as a means of protection or to improve its physical-mechanical properties depending on its exposure, the desired finish or the type of substrate.
- PRIMER EP-1020: mixed with silica sand in a ratio of ±1:4, or calcium carbonate in ratio ±1:2, this is used to fill in depressions in concrete surfaces, rapidly providing a firm and fast drying even base.
- PRIMER PU-1050/PRIMER EPw-1070/PRIMER PUc-1050/PRIMER PU-1000: these several resins are applied on the substrate beforehand to improve bonding and level the surface, as well as regulating the humidity in the substrate (see permitted levels in their technical specifications).Consumption may vary depending on the type of support, nature, or surface texture. Consult the technical specifications of each product or our technical department.
- TECNOBAND 100: the cold bond deformable band made up of an upper layer of non-woven textile and a lower layer of viscoelastic self-adhesive coating, which together allow it to adapt to the shape of the substrate. This band is ideal when dealing with structural joints and overlapping metal materials.
- MASTIC PU: polyurethane mastic for filling joints (use together with TECNOBAND 100 when necessary).
These safety recommendations for handling are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet of the product (MSDS) or contact our technical department.
Density at 23ªC ISO 1675
Solids content ISO 1768
|VOC(volatile organic compounds)||0|
Viscosity at 23 ºC ISO 2555
|Tensile strength at 23 ºC ISO 527-3||>11 MPa|
|Elongation at break at 23 ºC ISO 527-3||> 60%|
|Hardness Shore A at 7 days DIN 53.505||>97|
|Hardness Shore D at 7 days DIN 53.505||>60|
Pot life at 23 ºC
Tack free time at 23 ºC
Recoat time at 23 ºC
|Environment and support range temperature (application)||-0 ºC~30 ºC|
|Environment range use temperature (service)||-20ºC~65ºC|
Passable (pedestrian) at 23ºC
|Passable (pedestrian) at -20ºC||±8~12 hours|
|Passable (light vehicles) at 23ºC||
|Fire reaction EN-13501-1:2007+A1:2010||Bfl- s1|
These values in this table are approximate and can vary depending on the situation of the carrier or application methodology employed