Plastic charges for antislip finish
TECNOPLASTIC C+ is a kind of plastic (polyamide) micronized specially selected for texturing finishing resins, and thus achieve antislip floor finish, especially in situations of vehicular traffic.
- for mix with our resins TECNOTOP S-3000, TECNOTOP 2C, TECNOTOP 2CP to achieve a high roughness level (depending on the mixing ratio), and high resistance to mechanical abrasion . Applied in our waterproofing and flooring systems.
|consumption||5 ~ 8 % depending on the texture desired|
|medium size of particle||250 µm (0,250 mm.)|
- TECNOPLASTIC C is a coarse powder for producing significant surface texturing. The nature and degree of texturing depends on the applied film thickness and the ratio of texturing agent to binder.
- This allows the, optical and functional properties of a surface to be tailored to specific applications.
- It is specially designed for use with TECNOTOP S-3000, or traffic applications, due to its high mechanical abrasion resistance.
- Conforming even to norm ENV 12633: (floors slipperiness), to achieve Class 3 (>45 slip resistance), depending on dosage (consult our technical department).
- Depending on the formulation TECNOPLASTIC C may tend to sediment during storage of the coating. In such cases employing an anti-settling agent is necessary.
- The thermal stability is influenced by the binder and also depends on the duration of exposure. Experiments must be undertaken to precisely determine the thermal stability if long-term expo- sure to temperatures of more than 140 °C are expected.
- TECNOPLASTIC C can be used in both solvent- based and solvent-free coatings, and also in water- based coating systems. The areas of application include decorative coatings and antislip coatings.
- TECNOPLASTIC C is resistant to most customary solvents, but this should be checked when testing the overall coating formulation.
Metal tins of 2 kg each
TECNOPLASTIC C can be stored for at least 24 months at room temperature under dry conditions.
The application method of TECNOPLASTIC C is:
- Mix the desired dosage in the A component of TECNOTOP S-3000, TECNOTOP 2C / 2CP. The amount to be added in each case will depend on the desired or required texture project, this action can be performed by a speed-stirrer. It does not require the use of added agents, even if water based systems are used. Perform this action until a homogeneous mixture.
- In systems containing PIGMENTS, texturing agents must therefore be added after grinding these ones
According to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, TECNOPLASTIC C is not classified as a dangerous product and therefore does not need to be labeled. Due to the powdery nature of the product, measures for dust protection must be heeded and the build up of electrostatic charge must be avoided.
Consult the material and safety data sheet of the product (MSDS).
- appearance: white powder
- bulk weight: ± 700 g/l
- density: ± 1,28 g/cm³
- melting range:± 150-160 °C
- particle size:
- d50 ± 290 µm,
- d90 ± 400 µm,
- d99,9 ± 500 µm